On Doujinshi.info, all users are able to freely add and modify the content. We rely on help from the community to maintain a clean database. This page is to help explain how to use the site, and offer some guidelines to follow when contributing.
- Do not be an asshole. Do nothing with malicious intent.
- Do not create duplicates. Check if the content already exists.
- Only upload unmodified Cover and Sample images.
- Adults Only: If the book contains pornographic or adult material.
- Anthology: A book with multiple artists' works.
- Artists: The artists who created the book or whom are part of a Circle.
- Censoring: The level of censoring the book has.
- Characters: The characters featured in the book, or part of the series.
- Circles: The group / team who created the book.
- Collection: A collection which contains all prequels and sequels for the book.
- Content: Any kind of content displayed in the book.
- Convention: The convention the book was released, or sold, at.
- Copybook: A copybook is a selfprinted, often short book that is stapled in the binding.
- Cover Image: The cover of the book.
- English Name: The english translation, or version, of the Japanese Name.
- Japanese Name: The original format the name or title of the content is in.
- Language: The original written language of the book.
- Notes: Information about the contribution for explaining why it's being changed or added.
- Pages: The amount of pages in a book.
- Price: The original price the book was sold for in Japanese Yen.
- Release Date: When the book was released.
- Romaji Name: The direct romanized / romaji version of the Japanese Name.
- Sample Images: Sample images of the contents inside the book.
- Series: The series that the book is parodying. For original works, set to 'Original'.
- Search terms are combined using AND for any space. For example, Hinata Naruto would find all content matching Hinata and Naruto.
- Terms can be excluded by prefixing them with -. For example, Naruto -Yaoi would find all content matching Naruto but ignore those with the Yaoi tag.
- Exact matches can be performed by wrapping terms in double quotes. For example, "big breasts" would find all content matching the term big breasts, instead of big and breasts as seperate terms.
- You can use namespaces in your search for finer control. For example: series:Naruto character:"Hinata Hyuuga" color -incest would search for content parodying the Naruto series, featuring the character, Hinata Hyuuga, with the tag Color, but excluding any with the tag Incest.